Friday 21 September 2012

Is there God in the Universe ?

For me, YES

Like now
When I am so stress trying to complete my final MBA project....... I know my God is there for me.

This is my stress level
1. All my other papers are graded distinction. So for the final-I should be doing better right ?
    Yet, I have not reached even 5k words (target 12k), and I have to complete by next week.
    I have got the data analysis to do and business plan, executive summary, appendix, referencing, indexing

2. I am so stress that I am having a flu right now, lost my voice and coughing non stop

3. I have my job to keep, deadline to meet and clients waiting on me

Lucky for me, my children and hubby understand my situation.


Like the song goes ....God will make a way, where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me....

Thank you Jesus. I seek comfort in you in times like this. Please help me write and complete my assignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment